1. Will you buy . . . ?
We do not buy anything from outside the U.K. See We
Buy for more information.
2. How much is . . . . worth?
We regret we cannot value items by email.
Values vary from place to place. What is common here
in the U.K. may not be common where you live, and condition is vitally
important in assessing the value of anything - more so than age.
We suggest searching completed auctions on Ebay. See
for more information.
3. Do you do repairs?
4. Can you get spare parts/rechargeable
No. We sometimes have broken items for sale which may
be useful as sources of spare parts. These will be listed in the catalogue.
See also Spares and Repairs
- any information we get on repairs, batteries etc. will be posted here. We might be able to help with a drive belt. Please phone us - see How to Contact Us.
5. I am looking for information on . . .
There are four main sources of information about cameras
on this site - Articles,
Advertising and Instruction
Books. We have had to stop answering questions
unless they are about items we have for sale.
6. Do you have . . . ?
Please see our catalogue.
All of our stock is listed there.
7. What do your condition descriptions actually
See Condition page for
definitions of terms like "excellent" "very good"
8. I have been offered a . . . . Should I buy it?
We cannot advise you on purchases from other dealers,
auctions or individuals.
9. I want to copy some film to video . . .
We are not experts in video. We cannot recommend any
particular video copying company. See Home
Movies - A family historian's perspective for our advice on copying
film to video.
10. What is your address/phone number?
to Contact Us